Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hiatus

For anyone still following or who stumbles across No More Moon Poems, I'm on tentatively permanent hiatus. Around the time of my last post (Sept. 2012), I took over editorship of the haiku journal South by Southeast. That editorial work now consumes the haiku portion of my time. And that along with a small side business, a full-time job, and time I spend helping to organize a local book arts group has meant that something had to give. Perhaps I'll get back to No More Moon Poems at some point in the future.

In the meantime, feel free to follow (and support!) us over at South by Southeast. And if you're interested in seeing what I get up to in my book arts and bookbinding work, stop by my Blue Bluer Books blog or follow Blue Bluer Books on Facebook.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment